Thank you for joining Life Design Coach, I am looking forward to working with you!
Please see below the Terms and Conditions of working together for us to both agree for the most productive working relationship and outcomes.
- We will meet at an agreed time, weekly or fortnightly at the agreed offices depending on your location (Manly or CBD) or via Skype if required.
- Payment is due upfront prior to each session (full payment of discounted block booking rates is due prior to first session start date)
- Cancellations / re-scheduled sessions must be made prior to 24 hours to the session start date.
- Cancellations / re-scheduled sessions made within 24 hours will carry a 50% fee to cover unredeemable overheads (room costs etc)
- You can pay by direct debit or credit card (credit card will incur a 3% charge).
- All contracts require credit card details as security for the cancellation policy. Your card will only be charged as above if you cancel within 24 hours or do not show up for your session(s). I will not charge your credit card without informing you.
- All credit card details will be stored securely and disposed of at the end of the coaching relationship.
- The coaching relationship is based on trust and honesty. We will have positive and open communication at all times.
- My sole focus is on helping you to achieve the results and goals you wish to achieve. This is a journey which will require personal and practical work on your part in and between sessions. You will be required to take full responsibility for your effort and outcomes. I am here 100% to elicit positive & lasting learnings for you to use and flourish from in your life. I will challenge you on if I believe there is lack of commitment to the process and can also terminate the coaching relationship if I believe you are not ready.
- In some cases, you may require additional professional assistance. In such cases, it is in your best interest for me to recommend you to an expert in the required field. Of course you will need to agree before any referral is made.
- You should bring a pen and notebook with you to all sessions to write down session goals, actions and to capture your coaching journey.
- Each session lasts for one hour. Punctuality and time keeping within sessions is essential.
- Phone and email support is also available between sessions
I AGREE TO THE ABOVE POINTS OF THE COACHING CONTRACT